Wednesday, April 11, 2012

36 weeks down, 4 more to go.

Four more? It still sounds so far away. I went to the doctor last Friday and had an ultrasound and I got to see our sweet little girl. She is almost 6 pounds! She was head down in the ultrasound, but I think she has flipped a few times since then. I can't wait for her to be here and get to experience life with a newborn again.

I finished her nursery and it turns out I like pink a whole lot more than I thought I did! I still have to wash some of her clothes, but other than that I'm as ready as I'll ever be.

Silas is almost 17 months old and he is doing great! He is so full of life, and he keeps me on my toes. It's funny how it works out to where the bigger and slower I get, the quicker he gets. I guess I have him to thank for keeping my weight gain down this pregnancy! Here's some pictures of our life lately...





No comments:

Post a Comment