Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cloth Diapering

I have no idea why, but I have really wanted to start using cloth diapers. My only experience with cloth diapers was when I used to babysit for a family with 3 kids who used them and they grossed me out the front door. So why would I ever want to start using them? I think part of it is because it definitely is more cost effective, and with little Lois about to join us, diapering two kids is going to get expensive. But I think the main reason is because I am a sucker for cute fabric!


These are two wet bags I ordered off amazon using my swagbucks! So cute! I've started using some Bumgenius and Fuzzibunz pocket diapers that I ordered from Target, and I'm waiting to get some from sunbabydiapers.com. I'll keep you posted on how this new endeavor goes.

3 comments:

  1. Daniel and I are most likely cloth diapering! I am excited to see how it goes for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cloth diapering is so convenient! Excited for you. I was so excited to cloth diaper that I already decided on it before I was even pregnant or expecting to get pregnant. lol, that is weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard they're cuter and easier than they used to be. Plus there's the eco-friendly factor!

    ReplyDelete