Wednesday, August 22, 2012

God is Faithful.

A little over 3 years ago, Jack and I had dinner with my parents. This was the dinner where he told them he wanted to marry me. We both had little, and by little I mean none, in savings and no future jobs lined up. I remember him saying that as far as finances were concerned he would work hard like it depended on him, and pray like it depended on the Lord.  Jack was sure of his calling into the ministry, and he said he was confident that God would provide. I didn't say much that conversation. As a new believer, I wanted to believe that God would provide, but I had just never seen it or recognized it as such.

Fast-forward 3 years, 2 children, and 10,000 wonderful memories later...

We just paid Jack's last tuition payment at Southern!

The Lord HAS provided!

No comments:

Post a Comment