Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My sincere apologies...

...to my roommate I lived with my senior year of college. I know it was close quarters in our little loft, and I know I'm not the cleanest. You dealt with my lack of domestic skills with so much grace. Thank you for letting me mooch off what you cooked, since the only thing I could cook was cereal. And so, Nicole Robison, this dish is for you!

Almond Cheddar Appetizers (Taste of Home)
Rating: 4 star

Ingredients

  • 1 cup mayonnaise
  • 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
  • medium onion, chopped
  • 3/4 cup slivered almonds, chopped
  • bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
  • 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread



Directions

  • In a bowl, combine mayo & Worcestershire sauce; stil in cheese onion, almonds and bacon.
  • Cut bread into 1/2" slices (unless you buy the skinny French bread). Spread with cheese mixture. Place on baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: about 4 dozen.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment